Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Spread Your Wings.


I had this post in draft for almost 2 days. I really want to say many things about this particular topic, but like what my twitter bio says, I don't really know how to say things. 

Okay so let's begin.

From the title, do you think you know what I'm going to write about? If you follow me on twitter, I'd say you know. It's about my current obsession. The obsession I picked up about a day and a half ago. BTS' new album, "WINGS". Yeap, that's it. That's the thing I'm gonna write about this time. I know my past posts are mostly about my interest in kpop and; you would roll your eyes before even reading it, but do I care? I still will write whatever I want to, so deal with it. *flips hijab* (lol)

BTS released their 2nd full album on Oct 10, 12AM. I downloaded the album and listened to it twice before going to sleep. And I must say that WINGS is their BEST album so far, and it is THE BEST kpop album I've ever listened to. Hands down. The reasons?

1. There's not one song that I don't like from the album. I love all 15 songs. Don't anyone dare to ask me what my favourite track is because it's impossible to choose just one.
2. Each member has their own solo song. From track #3 to #9. And each of the song brings out their vocal colour and makes me a satisfied and happy fan.
3. Taehyung and Seokjin's solo songs. "Stigma" and "Awake". I was looking forward to their solo songs the most because their voice is my favourite voice. I legit shed tears while listening to Awake because Seokjin's voice is so nice and soooo underrated and the song is so sad. On the other hand, Tae's voice got me like damn boy what a soulful voice you have there..
4. They have a song made for haters ("Cypher 4") and fans ("2! 3!") and the other songs are based on their own experiences and feelings. Yes, they all participated in writing and composing the songs in the album. What a talented bunch.
5. Lastly, their title track is soooo unique and different from their previous ones. This one is more matured and a bit....sensual? Oh yessss.. Especially the choreo. But nevertheless, the song is still addictive and impressive.



I think I have many more reasons why I think this is their best album, but I don't seem to remember it right now. But these five reasons are like, the main reasons so I guess that's enough for now. Goodbye. I'll write again soon.

No comments: