Monday, May 9, 2016

Trying Times.


It's May. We're almost halfway through 2016. All my friends are probably aware by now that I am a fangirl. A KPOP fangirl, and I don't hide the fact that I am indeed a KPOP fangirl. I tweet to my heart's content whenever I fangirl. Some of them might think I'm annoying as f***, but to be honest I don't give a s***. Kkkk. So as a fangirl, this month (May) proves to be such trying times for me & my poor fangirl soul. May really tests both my patience and my loyalty. 

First, it involves BTS. Bangtan Sonyeondan (I'd write it in korean if i had a korean keyboard). They released a special album on May 2. It was one hell of a album. Meaning: the album is awesome. 3 new songs & several versions of already-released songs. I love them all. Okay so, they made a comeback. And frankly speaking, they do have a lot of haters (and haters "love" them because they're awesome & on their way to achieve more). As things were looking so good, suddenly they got dragged into a plagiarism accusations (with no concrete proofs, as usual..) Suddenly, RapMon's "years old" "controversy" found its way back to the spotlight. And then they were this "fake Gucci" thingy which I think was sooooo not important cuz those clothes are ugly as f*** & who the f cares if it's fake anyway.. But oh well you know haters.. They will always find a way to drag BTS down. Always. Even if the thing they came up with was beyond ridiculous. And 2 days ago, some of other kpop fandoms "unite" to trend "plagiarismBTS" (in korean) hashtag on BTS's concert day. HOW F***ING RUDE! That really ticked me off, but I didn't say anything because I didn't wanna be dumb like those haters. The boys probably saw the hashtag & they posted a lot on twitter with encouraging words for the fans. I really felt like crying. They care about the fans so much it makes me want to protect them from all the hate.. ;( #BTSProtectionSquad

Second, it's about Wonwoo. I have only been a fan of Seventeen recently, but my bias/favourite member has always been Wonwoo. Yesterday, his "ugly past" came out. About him being an anti to a certain girl group (I don't wanna mention the name cuz I'm not a fan of that group). They too, have just made a comeback with 1st full album (I love the album & all the songs in it). And it's like a tradition for groups who made a comeback got their pasts digged out, pretty or ugly. And this happened to my lovely Wonwoo. Frankly speaking, I was shocked. Because I never thought he'd do such thing & had that kind of personality back then (he was around 12 at that time). The Wonwoo I know now is calm & collected & funny & awkward at times, and I fell for him because of that. This thing kind of affects me in some ways I can't explain. I can't help but feeling hurt. But I don't hate him or anything. I can't. Since I was a kid, I was taught not to judge people for their past & that the past is past & it should stay there forever. He already posted a handwritten apology letter this morning & he sounds so sincere & really sorry for his past actions. Yes, people may choose not to forgive him. But just know that some people really changed & who they are now is not who they were then. He, too didn't ask for people's forgiveness. Seventeen did a live show on V App today & Wonwoo was not being himself. He was awfully quiet & barely spoke. His smile didn't reach his eyes. It really broke my heart seeing him like that. I hope haters will back off & stop hurting him. ;( #WonwooProtectionSquad

No comments: