Friday, February 19, 2016

Rappers.


2016 marks my 3rd year in the kpop world. I'm currently stanning 7 kpop groups in total.

1. EXO
2. DAY6
3. GOT7
4. BTS
5. CNBLUE
6. Super Junior
7. BIGBANG

I've noticed one thing. My 1st bias was always the rapper of the group. Mostly. My first EXO bias was Kris, before he decided to leave the group. Then my heart shifted towards Sehun, who is also the rapper (and dancer & visual) of EXO. 

Then came DAY6. My 1st (and i think my ultimate) bias was/is Wonpil. But gradually, i started to have a crush on Brian. The reason is simple tho; he plays bass, he sings  and he raps. Which is soooo cool. He also speaks english. Maaaajor turn on. ;)

Next is GOT7. My 1st unofficial bias was Jackson, the rapper of the group. The reason why he was my unofficial bias was i started liking Jackson before i started stanning GOT7. Then i got to know more about them and i fell for JB, the leader. He's super charming. *heart eyes*

Then came BTS. It took me awhile to have a bias from this group. I couldn't decide because they all have their own charms. But one day, i decided to stan Suga (Yoongi). And yes, he's a rapper. Not only a rapper, he's also a composer and has already composed many songs for the group. Which is soooooo awesome. I'm a sucker for idols who composes songs. ;) i fell for him since i found out that we have quite a lot of similarities (refer to my previous post).

Super Junior. My 1st bias is Donghae. He's sometimes a rapper, and sometimes a vocalist. He caught my eyes (and heart) when i first saw him. He can be cute and he can be handsome. *heart eyes*

As for CNBLUE, they don't have a rapper. My 1st & ultimate bias is Jonghyun, the guitarist & 2nd vocalist. BIGBANG, my 1st & ultimate bias is Seungri, the maknae. And he's not a rapper. So these two groups are the exceptions.

And..

Let me tell you a secret.
I lowkey stan Wonwoo.
Who's Wonwoo?
He's Wonwoo.


He's a rapper.
Yeah, another rapper.
From the group Seventeen.
No, i don't stan Seventeen.
But i like Wonwoo.

Teehee.

No comments: