Monday, January 11, 2016

Broken Promises.

In May 2015, I believe I have written something that reads:

"She has sworn not to like any more groups.
And she will keep that promise, I believe she will.


Let's just hope she will..."

Today, 11 January 2016, 8 months after the statement was written, I am unhappy to announce that I, Ieka Durrani have broke the promise made. 

I have taken an interest to not one, but THREE more KPOP groups. And they are...


1. DAY6



Members:

Sungjin (leader, acoustic)
Jae (guitarist)
Young K (bassist, vocal, rapper)
Junhyeok (keyboardist, vocal)
Wonpil (synth, vocal)
Dowoon (drummer)

I fell in love with them on the day of their debut, 7 September 2015. It all started with their debut MV, "Congratulations". I was merely curious about them, and I knew the curiosity would kill me, and i was right. But I had reasons as to why I fell for them. They are not like any other kpop groups. Firstly, they're a band. They play their own instruments. Second, all of them can sing & all of them sing in the album. Third, the bassist is also a rapper, who speaks English. (The guitarist can also speak English, fyi) And lastly, all 6 songs in their debut album are masterpieces. Especially a song called "Colors". Here's their debut single, "Congratulations".




2. GOT7


Members:
JB (leader)
Mark
Junior
Jackson
Youngjae
Bambam
Yugyeom

I have known GOT7 since debut (January 2014), but I have never given any interests in them before. Except for Jackson Wang because he was in many variety shows (eg. Roommate. I was such a fan), and he's hilarious af. But their latest comeback ("If You Do") changed everything. I fell in love with them because their concept for "If You Do" was super sexy and cool. I immediately downloaded their discography and I gotta say I was, and still am in love with their "MAD" album... I also finished watching their variety show, IGOT7 and Real GOT7 in just a few days. Talk about being crazy...


Last but not least.......


3. BTS


Members:
Rap Monster (leader)
Jin
Suga
JHope
Jimin
V
Jungkook

This is the same case as GOT7. I fell for their latest comeback concept. It was sexy and cool, like GOT7's "If You Do" concept. I became interested in them after I watched them perform "Run" on MAMA 2015 (2 December 2015). The song is sooo nice and they also looked so cool on stage. Tee hee. I have known BTS since their "Boy In Luv" days (early 2014), but as usual, I never paid attention to them. But now... OMG. I think I've gone crazy.. I downloaded all of their albums and seen their videos on V App (that's more than 100 videos, I believe). I have achieved level 2 (going on level 3) in just a few days after I follow them on V App. I watched all their comeback stages for "Run", and I am now following them closely. Sigh.

I am also in love with their follow up song, "Butterfly". They performed this song a few times on music broadcasts and I really, really like the song. It's so good. It gave me the same feels as DAY6's "Colors" gave me..

No comments: