Thursday, July 17, 2014

My Stance, My Thoughts.


These are my thoughts on the whole BaekYeon (i hate their ship names, btw) situation. I haven't publicly spoke about it since day 1, but today I decided to speak out. I posted these on my Twitter, separately, and now combined into one huge paragraph..

"I love you, B. But i think your apology is a little bit too late..? And, why apologize? Is everything that has been figured out by fans (about the secret coded messages thingy) true? The storm has calmed and then there you were.... Opening a month-old wound.. And now i'm having a love-hate relationship with you again... When the news first broke out, i was hurt. I wasn't sad. I was hurt. I felt betrayed. I felt betrayed because you used your fans to cover up your "relationship" with that girl. Sending secret coded messages on ig you claimed you created to communicate with fans, what the fuck were you thinking? Maybe your apology was sincere. Or maybe you only apologize because you were losing fans..? And you're trying to get them back? Gosh, idk man. Sometimes i think you don't need to apologize, but sometimes i think you do.. I was just about to forget the whole thing, and then bam! You opened the old wound, and made it bleed again.. I was on your side on the first day because i thought you deserved my full support.. But as days go by, i realized that you've been fooling your fans into thinking that your ig posts were all about them, all for them.. I was fooled. Fans were fooled. Therefore, they felt betrayed. And could you blame them for it? I waited a month to talk about how i really felt about the whole situation. Idk why, but i waited. Maybe i was giving you a chance.. A chance to redeem my trust and full support again. I still support you. Career-wise. Other than that, i'm sorry. I don't. I can't."

No comments: