Wednesday, October 2, 2013

K.


Guess who's back, back again?
After a month of not posting any entries, I am now here....
With a "bad" news.

It all started 3 weeks ago.

I........am now a fan of k-dramas.
Korean dramas.
Yes.
OMO! Wae yo...?
=_____="

I have no idea why or how this happened.
3 weeks ago, I decided to download a k-drama, Master's Sun.
The reason: I heard from many people that the drama is actually really, jinjja, jeungmal good.
So I downloaded the drama from ep 1 till 12 (the drama is still ongoing and this week is the last week before, and the finale is tomorrow, fyi), and I spent just 2 days catching up with it.


Master's Sun / Joogoon-ui Taeyang

I fell in love with the drama almost immediately.
10 minutes into ep 1, to be exact.
I think Master's Sun will be my most favourite k-drama in the history of ever.
It is my second k-drama, actually.
I haven't seen much of k-dramas before this.
But Master's Sun is REALLY good.

THIS GUY was phenomenal.
Yahhh, So Ji-sub!
*0*


Oh! Did I mention that the songs that are featured in the OST are all oh-so damn good?
Seo In Guk's "No Matter What" is THE BEST.
Hong Dae Kwang's "You and I" too!
And Yoon Mi Rae's "Touch Love"!
And Hyorin's "Driving Me Crazy"!
Ok.

And a day after I finished catching up with Master's Sun,
I started watching "Good Doctor".
Another brilliant k-drama.


The fact that Kim Jong Kook has a song featured in the OST makes me love this drama even more.
<3 p="">

And I am now watching "I Hear Your Voice", and ohmygod it was SO AWESOME.
Why did I just know about how awesome this drama was??
I couldn't stop watching it.
I love Lee Jong Suk so much!
Park Soo Haaaaaaaa....!!
;)


But it took me longer to finish it.
And it's driving me nuts since I have some other k-dramas to watch.
I'm gonna try to finish watching I Hear Your Voice by tonight.
I have to!
Because I need to watch THIS k-drama...


"Who Are You"
I wanna watch it so bad because Taecyeon was the main character!
I love me some Taecyeon.. 
:)

And since this week is the final week for both Master's Sun & Good Doctor, 
there will be a couple of new k-dramas coming next week.
And I have made a decision:
I am going to watch the k-dramas that will replace both of the dramas I mentioned earlier.
And those dramas are...


"The Heirs"

and


"Future's Choice"

WHY?!
Because...
Yoon Eun Hye is in Future's Choice.
And because Lee Min Ho is playing the lead in The Heirs, 
and because (in Future's Choice) JUNG YONG HWA!
Enough said.

*hashtag* sorry not sorry

No comments: